Thursday, August 1, 2013

Why I changed from Wordpress to Blogger?


Hola...

If you looked at this post's title, I think you got it.
So let me straight to the point.

When I registered for Wordpress's account 2 days ago, I realized a few things that make
Blogger is always be my favorite choice...

*Unless when I have my own domain in the future.. Lols..

Firstly, Blogger dashboard is user-friendly compared to Wordpress dashboard..


Blogger dashboard all in one page with quick compose button found next to blog title itself.
Beneath this are new posts from any blog that you decided to follow in service.



Huh!! What is this?
I did not surprised if there are many people reading this aren't not familiar with screenshot above, which is Wordpress dashboard. As you can see, everything is compartmentalized. Although it looks vey easy and simple but for me, as a newbie in blogging world, it is very confusing. As you have to deal with super-duper-confusing-terms in one page only..

I hope you know that I means.

To be honest, Wordpress offer a nice-simple theme. And also there are a lot of choices.
I mean A LOT compared with Blogger.

But, Blogger have a card up its sleeve!! Like a magician..

It offers its user a freedom to customized the template as they wants!!

Oh Yeah!! Design what you want, no one will compliant or scold you!!
Hehehe....

Design you own blog like these...

CikEpal

BlogSerius
Nice, right?

Ok, last but not least, Wordpress don't support third party ads like NUFFNANG!!

It's nicer if you can blogging while making money at the same time.. I mean..
...DUPLICATING THE NUMBER OF CASH!
Nuffnang will pay you very well if you have a good blog;
good writing skills, many followers and awesome design.

I know someone that making money just with blogging.
Try ask Mr. Google; beautifulnara.

Thats all my post for this time.
Happy blogging with Blogger!!! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. ooo.. mcm tu.. zizie pun tertanya jugak, kenapa ada blogger daripada blogspot tukar ke wordpress.. ni kira first time zizie jumpa blogger dr wordpress ke blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends kat orang tu.
    Klu yg baru2 nk start blogging mcm sy, blogger is the best choice..

    ReplyDelete